You can add up to 20 events, which can be used as reminders for after school activities, appointments, or simply as wake up alarms.
To add a reminder on your Xplora app, tap on "Alarm" and then click on "New Alarm" button on the mid lower screen.
Enter all the name and choose the time and the days when the alarm should ring. Tap on "Save" to save the reminder. Click on "New Alarm" if you wish to add more reminders.
The reminders are accompanied by a signal tone on the watch. If the watch is in school mode, the alarms will appear as a silent notification. The notifications can be also accompanied by a vibration during school mode if you enable vibrations in the Volume Settings of your watch.
Articles in this section
- Xplora 4: The battery of my watch only lasts one day
- Xplora 4: The watch no longer turns on
- Xplora 4: How to factory reset the watch
- Xplora 4: The watch displays the incorrect date and time
- Xplora 4: Everything you need to know about calls and messages & contacts and guardians
- Xplora 4: How does the school mode work?
- Xplora 4: Setting Alarms
- Xplora 4: How is the position calculated?
- Xplora 4: Changing the background picture + analogue watch
- Xplora 4: Can I send messages with the watch?