Although the Xplora 4 can receive SMS-messages from saved contacts, the screen of the watch is too small even for child-sized fingers to comfortably text on it. For this reason it is not possible to send SMS-messages from the watch.
However, thanks to the chat feature, pre-saved texts, voice messages and emojis can be sent to the contacts who have downloaded the Xplora app.
The chat is limited to exchanges between the watch and the app and therefore it is unfortunately not possible for two watches to text with each other. On the other hand, it is possible to make calls between two watches if their respective numbers have been saved in the contact list(s) in the app(s) of the guardian(s).
Articles in this section
- Xplora 4: The battery of my watch only lasts one day
- Xplora 4: The watch no longer turns on
- Xplora 4: How to factory reset the watch
- Xplora 4: The watch displays the incorrect date and time
- Xplora 4: Everything you need to know about calls and messages & contacts and guardians
- Xplora 4: How does the school mode work?
- Xplora 4: Setting Alarms
- Xplora 4: How is the position calculated?
- Xplora 4: Changing the background picture + analogue watch
- Xplora 4: Can I send messages with the watch?