Before the watch has been paired with your smartphone, it usually doesn't show the correct time and date. Once paired, the watch updates the date and time automatically, as soon as it connects to the mobile network.
If you keep seeing the wrong date or time on the watch, check if the SIM-card has active mobile data and if the watch receives good coverage. Rebooting the device will help the watch to reconnect to the network and update the date and time.
Keep in mind that it's not possible to change the time and date manually.
If you still need help, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- Xplora 4: The battery of my watch only lasts one day
- Xplora 4: The watch no longer turns on
- Xplora 4: How to factory reset the watch
- Xplora 4: The watch displays the incorrect date and time
- Xplora 4: Everything you need to know about calls and messages & contacts and guardians
- Xplora 4: How does the school mode work?
- Xplora 4: Setting Alarms
- Xplora 4: How is the position calculated?
- Xplora 4: Changing the background picture + analogue watch
- Xplora 4: Can I send messages with the watch?