The battery of the Xplora 4 lasts 72 hours in standby. Stand-by time is the longest time that a device would be able to run without internet connection and without being actively used. Once the watch is turned on and connects to a network, it constantly communicates with our servers and the Xplora app, which causes faster battery drain. Depending upon the usage and the network connection, the battery of your watch should last around 24-36 hours. This way kids can use their watch throughout the whole day and charge it before they go to bed.
If the battery drains significantly faster, the watch might receive insufficient coverage or have an internal fault. If that’s your case, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the provider you are using and how long the battery lasts. Make sure to include the IMEI number of your watch, so that we can check the watch's performance in our system.
Articles in this section
- Xplora 4: The battery of my watch only lasts one day
- Xplora 4: The watch no longer turns on
- Xplora 4: How to factory reset the watch
- Xplora 4: The watch displays the incorrect date and time
- Xplora 4: Everything you need to know about calls and messages & contacts and guardians
- Xplora 4: How does the school mode work?
- Xplora 4: Setting Alarms
- Xplora 4: How is the position calculated?
- Xplora 4: Changing the background picture + analogue watch
- Xplora 4: Can I send messages with the watch?