In order to enable the school mode, click on "School mode" and set the days and hours when you wish to limit the watch's features. In school mode, the child can't use the watch at all, except for checking the time and making SOS calls.
The guardians have access to the location of the watch, but can't communicate with the watch, unless the child uses the SOS feature.
Articles in this section
- Xplora 4: The battery of my watch only lasts one day
- Xplora 4: The watch no longer turns on
- Xplora 4: How to factory reset the watch
- Xplora 4: The watch displays the incorrect date and time
- Xplora 4: Everything you need to know about calls and messages & contacts and guardians
- Xplora 4: How does the school mode work?
- Xplora 4: Setting Alarms
- Xplora 4: How is the position calculated?
- Xplora 4: Changing the background picture + analogue watch
- Xplora 4: Can I send messages with the watch?