If the watch can't be switched on or no longer displays the charging icon, please try the following instructions:
- Clean the metallic contacts from the charger and the watch with a soft cloth.
- Plug and unplug the charger several times. It will help to activate the battery of the watch.
- If you haven't used the watch for several days, charge the watch for at least 15 minutes before the charging icon will show up. If the charging icon is no longer displayed, press the top button (!) for at least 20 seconds.
- If you have more Xplora chargers at home, try using them to check if the charging cable is not defective.
Connect the charger to a wall socket, not to an electronic device, as it operates with a more stable power.
If the watch can't be turned on despite following our instructions, please contact us at email@example.com
Articles in this section
- Xplora 4: The battery of my watch only lasts one day
- Xplora 4: The watch no longer turns on
- Xplora 4: How to factory reset the watch
- Xplora 4: The watch displays the incorrect date and time
- Xplora 4: Everything you need to know about calls and messages & contacts and guardians
- Xplora 4: How does the school mode work?
- Xplora 4: Setting Alarms
- Xplora 4: How is the position calculated?
- Xplora 4: Changing the background picture + analogue watch
- Xplora 4: Can I send messages with the watch?