Welcome to the Xplora family! We hope that you and your child will enjoy this new and more exciting way of exploring the world. The following guide will show you how to set up your watch with the preinstalled SIM-card.
ACTIVATE YOUR SIM IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS
Please click the link below to activate your SIM card and choose a plan.
Your subscription is now active! In the next steps we show you how to activate the XGO2 watch.
DOWNLOAD THE XPLORA APP
ACTIVATE YOUR WATCH
- Make sure your watch is fully charged. If the watch previously ran out of power, it might take up to 15 minutes of charging before the watch can be switched on.
- Open the Xplora app and create a user account using your own phone number.
- Once you have created a user account, the app will prompt you to add a watch. Press "Add device", then "Scan code". Give the app permission to access your camera.
- On the watch, select "QR code" in the Settings menu.
- Scan the QR code shown on the watch and enter your watch's phone number. Make sure that you enter the number of the SIM-card that is inside the watch. If you don’t remember the number, go to the My Plans section on Xplora Connect platform.
- Learn here how to add a second guardian.
NOTE: Please use only authorised Xplora accessories.
CAUTION: Risk of explosion if battery is replaced by an incorrect type. Do not remove or attempt to remove the non-user-replaceable battery. If you experience problems with the battery, please contact the customer support.
Articles in this section
- Set up your SIM and watch (US customers ONLY)
- XGO2: Quickstart guide (European customers)
- XGO2: Add a second guardian
- Download user manual for the XGO2
- Xplora app setup and features
- The watch and the guardian have the same number
- Despite being a guardian, I see this message: Your request has been sent to the guardian. It's waiting for consent
- Nothing happens when I scan the QR code
- I have paired the watch but the QR code still appears on the watch
- Correct SIM-card position