If the watch can't be switched on or no longer displays the charging icon, please try the following instructions:
- Clean the metallic contacts from the charger and the watch with a soft cloth.
- Connect the charger to a wall socket, not to an electronic device, as it operates with a more stable power.
- Plug and unplug the charger several times. This will help to activate the battery of the watch.
- Charge the watch for at least 30 minutes.
- While on the charger, hold the power button for at least 30 seconds to soft reset the watch.
- If you have more Xplora chargers at home, try using them to check if the charging cable is not defective.
If the watch can't be turned on despite following our instructions, please contact us through our contact form.
Articles in this section
- How does the GPS work?
- Everything you need to know about calls and messages & contacts and guardians
- My watch no longer turns on
- The battery of my watch doesn't last longer than one day
- How to factory reset the watch
- How is the position calculated?
- How does the school mode work?
- How does the SOS call work?
- How do I set an alarm on the watch?
- The watch displays the incorrect date and time