Thank you for choosing Xplora. We hope that you and your child enjoy this new and more exciting way of exploring the world. The following guide will show you how to set up your X5 Play eSIM.
Check the box for the following items:
|X5 Play SIM watch||quick user guide||magnetic charging cable|
NOTE: Please use only authorised Xplora accessories.
CAUTION: Risk of explosion if battery is replaced by an incorrect type. Do not remove or attempt to remove the non-user-replaceable battery. If you experience problems with the battery, please contact the customer support.
How to activate your X5 Play eSIM
- Make sure your watch is fully charged or connected to the charger. If the watch previously ran out of power, it might take up to 15 minutes of charging before the watch can be switched on.
- Download and install the Xplora app on your smartphone:
- Open the Xplora App and create a user account, if using it for the first time. Make sure to use your own phone number (not the watch's phone number) when creating a guardian account.
- Make sure that WIFI and Bluetooth are switched on on your smartphone.
- On the watch, select "eSIM" in the Settings menu.
- After creating a user account, the app will prompt you to add a watch. Press "Add device", then "Scan QR code". Give the app permission to access your camera.
You can also add a new watch by click on the (+) sign in the right top corner of the app.
- Scan the QR code shown on the watch.
- Scan the QR code of your eSIM profile.
- Provide your child's profile information and watch's phone number.
- Click here to learn how to add a second guardian.
NOTE: The service performance may vary by the mobile network coverage. Feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for further assistance.
Article is closed for comments.